In case of any query, contact the respective department at DDSCBL. Department of Administration & Establishment: email@example.com
* Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement available on the Bank's website. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post in the detailed advertisement. Otherwise, submitted application(s) shall be outrightly rejected.
* The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Recruitment Application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based short-listing apart from debarment by the Bank.
* The candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address in the online application as any Correspondence will be made by the Bank through e-mail only. The candidates are also advised to refer to website of the Bank for regular updates of the recruitment cases.
* THE CANDIDATES MUST UPLOAD ONLY RELEVANT DOCUMENTS WHEREVER REQUIRED IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION. THE UPLOADING OF IRRELEVANT/ ILLEGIBLE/ FABRICATED OR PASSWORD-PROTECTED DOCUMENTS MAY LEAD TO REJECTION OF THEIR APPLICATION
* In case of any technical issue, don't be panic. Drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Department of Information Technology will be there to assist you.
* Candidate can apply for more than one post, by selecting multiple options from dropdown menu at "Applying For" field.
* While Uploading documents in Registeration Part -2 , upload Files in ZIP format, in case of multiple files required to be uploaded.
* List of Document to be Uploaded: Photo, Signature, 10th Marksheet, 12th/Diploma Marksheet, Graduation Degree, Experience Certificate, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc